I just found a great article on webmd about how to begin cooking gluten free. It covers hidden sources of gluten, gluten free options and also has a few gluten free baking and cooking tips. Check it out!
Wow...this article made me overwhelmed about all the different things that has gluten in it. I have been toying with the idea about going gluten free. It looks like a lot of dedication and careful planning is involved. I can't even imagine having a family of gluten eaters when you are gluten free. What a large lifestyle change!
Wow...this article made me overwhelmed about all the different things that has gluten in it. I have been toying with the idea about going gluten free. It looks like a lot of dedication and careful planning is involved. I can't even imagine having a family of gluten eaters when you are gluten free. What a large lifestyle change!
ReplyDeleteHi Kayleigh! What made you think about going gluten free?
ReplyDelete